5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift options Specifically for 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab

wiendog

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab with a 6/4 bed.I have learned the hard way there is a difference.I first installed a Wulf 3 inch front spacer and a 2 inch rear spacer without new UCA that was a problem and the ride was not that good.Then Mopar came out with there kit .I had my dealer remove old and install there kit.I really loved how it looked and road except on curvy roads the ESC traction control engages and brakes.The dealer replaced speed sensors,steering angle sensor yaw sensor.Even escalated to a Star FCA case.Months later they have determined they kit is not compatible with my truck and are going to remove it and return my truck to stock.Any body with a Quad Cab have any input on options.I am fried dealing with this .Thanks

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Quad Cab with a 6/4 bed.I have learned the hard way there is a difference.I first installed a Wulf 3 inch front spacer and a 2 inch rear spacer without new UCA that was a problem and the ride was not that good.Then Mopar came out with there kit .I had my dealer remove old and install there kit.I really loved how it looked and road except on curvy roads the ESC traction control engages and brakes.The dealer replaced speed sensors,steering angle sensor yaw sensor.Even escalated to a Star FCA case.Months later they have determined they kit is not compatible with my truck and are going to remove it and return my truck to stock.Any body with a Quad Cab have any input on options.I am fried dealing with this .Thanks
Just purchased a 2020 1500 with factory lift. Same problem. Can’t corner without traction control light coming on and brakes. Sucks because I am in Utah and have to travel a winding canyon to get anywhere. Dealer can’t figure it out.
Let me know what they find. I’ll do the same. 713C7704-204F-4E04-B72E-4FD1039E6B74.jpeg

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. Darn hearing really sucks as you guys deserve to enjoy this lift just as much as us crewcab folks.

Ole Tater

Reaction score
I am going to have mine leveled out in the coming week or two, not sure if I will do a 2.5/1 or just do the front. I dont tow a whole lot and if I do ill correct it then. hoping this isnt an issue for me and my quad cab.

Reaction score
Just got mine back from the dealership. Looks like when they did the original lift they put the new mopar at lift on and added the spacer which made the front end sit higher than it was supposed to. They took the spacer out (which made it more level) and recalibrated the computer to a slightly larger tire and it’s been fine for the past few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wiendog

Reaction score
I just had the dealer remove my Mopar lift today they could not figure it out and FCA said the kit was not designed for the Quad Cab.I am very disappointed it took 3 months of trial and error to get back to start.I really loved the perfect 2 inch height .I think I am going to try the Ready lift 3.5 minus the preload spacer for just a 2 inch in the front, it is pretty close to the mopar in the rear same upper 2 inch spacer.Let me know if you resolve your issues.Good Luck,Thanks.

wiendog

Reaction score
Could you post the measurements front and back from the center hub to the bottom of the fender well.Just curious.Mine was 24 at all 4 corners with lift.I also have a shell and at least 500 lbs of tools in bed. Back to stock again It is 22 at all 4 corners. Darn I wish my dealer and techs would have tried that option.

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just got mine back from the dealership. Looks like when they did the original lift they put the new mopar at lift on and added the spacer which made the front end sit higher than it was supposed to. They took the spacer out (which made it more level) and recalibrated the computer to a slightly larger tire and it’s been fine for the past few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you had anymore issues with your ESC/traction control since the recalibration for tire size.

CAMBROCIO1

Reaction score
I just had the dealer remove my Mopar lift today they could not figure it out and FCA said the kit was not designed for the Quad Cab.I am very disappointed it took 3 months of trial and error to get back to start.I really loved the perfect 2 inch height .I think I am going to try the Ready lift 3.5 minus the preload spacer for just a 2 inch in the front, it is pretty close to the mopar in the rear same upper 2 inch spacer.Let me know if you resolve your issues.Good Luck,Thanks.
This, this I like.
When will you have the ready lift installed without tve spacer upfront? I definitely wanna see how it comes out!

Chuck19

Reaction score
I have noticed their are quite a bit of products that discriminate against us quad cabs! I am thinking about filing a discrimination law suit :ROFLMAO:

2Fast-4U

Reaction score
For what it is worth, I am in the same problem and am rather PO'd that Mopar overlooked the Quad cab guys who use a 6' 4" box! I have made 2 calls to Mopar about the new kit. The first guy, last November said it would probably work. I waited to see if anyone did the lift in a Quad Cab before I did mine. I just saw this thread for the first time and glad I waited. I did call Mopar back 2 weeks ago, and the guy told me that the kit will not work on the Quad cab truck style. One would not think there was much difference, but obviously there is. He did however tell me to sit tight for a couple months because Mopar will probably have a kit for us Quad cab guys as they are getting a lot more requests for it. One can only hope, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and call them back towards the end of May to see where they stand on a kit for the Quad Cab Laramie!

Users who are viewing this thread