5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift Kit

RebelYell22

Reaction score
Hello everyone
I hope this email finds everyone doing well!
I am looking to lift my 2019 Ram Rebel without Air suspension. I'm wanting to do 22" wheels with 35x12.5x22 wheels and am hoping I can get some good intel and pointed in the right direction for the best lift at the right height for what I'm looking to do. Any/all recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Thanks Much!

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hello, you can do anywhere from 4” up to 6” depending on your actual needs.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You can fit those with a leveling kit depending on the wheel offset

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wheel offset will play a huge role just like ferraiolo1 mentioned. I have a 3” lift with 22” -19 offset wheels and can’t fit 35’s without a good amount of trimming.

Maxum

Reaction score
Honestly, if you just want to fit the tires, a level in the front will do it.and is the cheapest option by far. I'd go with the Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks and take it up 2"

Maxum

Reaction score
If you want a loft though, the Readylift SST 3.5" has good reviews...I just had one installed and 1000 miles on it. Little stiffer ride, but nothing major. 35's would real nice with it, but max I'm going is 33, just for the fuel economy aspect. Already lost a couple mpg with the 33's, which are only an inch more in diameter.

Haoloveran

Reaction score
If you want a loft though, the Readylift SST 3.5" has good reviews...I just had one installed and 1000 miles on it. Little stiffer ride, but nothing major. 35's would real nice with it, but max I'm going is 33, just for the fuel economy aspect. Already lost a couple mpg with the 33's, which are only an inch more in diameter.
Curious how stiffer on ride after Readylift 3.5”, cause I’m thinking the same modification with 35”. It still drive like a Ram but not as stiffer as F150, right?

Users who are viewing this thread