5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift for truck with air suspension?

Williams00

Reaction score
So i am test driving a 2019 1500 limited and it has the adjustable air ride. Do you guys think they will come out with a leveling kit or 3-4 inch lift for this truck? There is a option to lift it all the way up and turn off the “aero feature” so it doesn’t drop down when you drive. Can’t imagine the damage it would do if the lift reset and went down with larger aftermarket tires and wheels Thanks for the info!!!

19 streak

Reaction score
Over a certain mph the truck defaults back to a minimum of the "normal" setting. You can't run up the high way on ofr1 or ofr2. I'm hoping one day there will be at least a 4" lift for the air ride but retain the factory air ride settings. We will see. I know the 4th gens had some air ride lift options but very select

Accountant

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Several posts already exist on this topic. No true lift or leveling kit yet. Maybe after SEMA. Some tricks you can do but that’s about it.

chrisfuss

Reaction score
There was a lift kit for air ride by bds for the last gen so I assume they will have one for 5th gen

Williams00

Reaction score
Several posts already exist on this topic. No true lift or leveling kit yet. Maybe after SEMA. Some tricks you can do but that’s about it.
I am hoping to find out this year when i go. Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread