5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lift and Tire Recommendations

MaineRam14

Reaction score
I am looking for a little advice before I pull the trigger on a lift/level and tires. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie long bed with standard suspension. Currently the truck sits with a 1 3/4" rake from back to front (I have a heavy tonneau cover and bed liner that squats the suspension slightly). I do not aggressively off road and the lift is mainly just for appearance. I am planning on installing the following:
-Bilstein 5100's set to approximately 2.6" level for the front
-Bilstein 5100's set to approximately 2.6" level for the rear
-Upper control arms
-Utilize 20" OEM rims
-Tires will be Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/65R20 that measure 34.6" tall and 11.4" wide
Here are my questions:
-Does anyone foresee any issues for tire fitment or anything else with this set-up?
-Any recommendations for an inexpensive UCA?
Thanks in advance for any of your help and I would appreciate any pictures of your set-ups if they are on 20" OEM rims.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The rear Bilstein's aren't adjustable so you'll have to change coils or add a spacer if you want lift back there. Everything else looks fine, but I would double check tire clearance to the UCA before getting wider tires. Space is very tight there. I use Rough Country UCA's and haven't had an issue. I would skip over the Mopar 2" in favor of the lifted RC's.

MaineRam14

Reaction score
The truck only has 49,000 miles and I am not worried about the OEM shocks. Looks like I will just add the 1" spacer in the rear if that will get me the 1" of lift/level I am looking for.

nrpate05

Reaction score
Do you have Etorque? If so, the measurements that Bilstein gives up front are not accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread