5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveling Options

DSOOBY

Reaction score
As the name of the thread implies. I'm looking to see if anyone else has seen anything come on the market for leveling kits besides the Rough Country 2" spacer.

I had Bilstein 5100's set at 2.8 on my 2011 and loved them, and ideally I would like to wait until those become available for the 2019's. I havent seen anything online though that matches with the 2019. Maybe someone who knows a bit more about suspension bits could confirm or disprove whether the 5100's that fit the prior gen will work with 5th gen or not.

Otherwise i'm twiddling my thumbs until Bilstein and the rest of the aftermarket catches up!!

J

jimh4662@

Ditto that..... but would like just spacer available for front. Leveling maybe

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sure Bilstein should have something available within the next few months, they're usually pretty good at getting products out for new vehicle lines from my understanding.

DSOOBY

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
I'm sure Bilstein should have something available within the next few months, they're usually pretty good at getting products out for new vehicle lines from my understanding.
That's what I figured, I guess it's just a waiting game. I'm certain the suspension geometry has changed for the 5th gen so the old model wouldn't fit.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
DSOOBY said:
That's what I figured, I guess it's just a waiting game. I'm certain the suspension geometry has changed for the 5th gen so the old model wouldn't fit.
I imagine it's totally different, but I don't know for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread