5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveling new ram

Kornfrk2727

Reaction score
Just curious how many people leveled the front of their new ram. I am in the market of a new ram and have my f150 leveled with 2” rough country.

upstech76

Reaction score
I've only had mine for a couple weeks so I haven't leveled it yet. Still trying to find my way through the "best" method of leveling!

Kornfrk2727

Reaction score
I've only had mine for a couple weeks so I haven't leveled it yet. Still trying to find my way through the "best" method of leveling!

Congrats. I have zero issues with my rough country leveling kit. On my f150. I assume it works on the rams too

deanfx

Reaction score
Did you just use the Motofab 2" Spacer that goes on top of the strut tower? I was concerned about it putting too much stress on the control arms.
That's what I used. I was going to get the Mopar lift, but honestly my dealership said if I just wanted level to get the Motofab. The angles are fine.

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put the bilstein 5100 adjustable ride height shocks on mine couple days ago. Love it. Retained factory ride, only lifted it 1.5" but it's just about level looking at it with the naked eye. back sits .5" higher which is not very noticeable at all. Very easy to install if you know how to turn a wrench.

bwmeagles

Reaction score
Does anybody have the alignment numbers handy after installing the leveling kit?

mustard54

Reaction score
Just curious how many people leveled the front of their new ram. I am in the market of a new ram and have my f150 leveled with 2” rough country.
I am about a month in with a MotoFab 2.5” front level and love the stance of the truck. It was a toss up between the RC and MotoFab for me. No regrets either way.

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I put the bilstein 5100 adjustable ride height shocks on mine couple days ago. Love it. Retained factory ride, only lifted it 1.5" but it's just about level looking at it with the naked eye. back sits .5" higher which is not very noticeable at all. Very easy to install if you know how to turn a wrench.

What did you put on? Bilstein doesn't have them out yet.

sergetexan

Reaction score
I didn’t think they released part yet for 2019? Pics please of shocks and truck.

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I didn’t think they released part yet for 2019? Pics please of shocks and truck.
Pics aren't the greatest - I ordered them for a 2018 Ram - they fit perfectly - they work on 2wd or 4wd trucks alike. They have the same strut setup up front. On the highest setting, 2.8, I only obtained 1.5" of lift. To the naked eye, it's about level. I like just a slight rake in the front. PM me if you have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG-0778.JPG
    IMG-0778.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG-0783.JPG
    IMG-0783.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 68

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Here's what I ordered guys -

2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 4wd (excludes MegaCab) - Bilstein 5100 Series FRONT Ride Height Adjustable Shock (Adjustable 0" to 2.75" front lift, Each)

I got mine from Suspension Connection.

Users who are viewing this thread