5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveling Blocks and Chocks

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So the wife and I are looking at getting a travel trailer and curious what everyone is using for leveling blocks and chocks.

Zeronet

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Andersen levelers. Love them. So easy to level and chock. You just drive up on them, the further you go the higher that side of the trailer gets. When the trailer is level, insert the chocks.

If you buy the Ultimate kit like I did you get a trailer jack for tandem axles, stabilizer pads and a nice step to wipe your shoes off before you climb your entry ladder. Used the jack once, super easy. Just drive onto it with one tire and the tire on the other axle lifts off the ground. Not cheap but worth it.

Last edited:

LoNeStAr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Andersen levelers. Love them. So easy to level and chock. You just drive up on them, the further you go the higher that side of the trailer gets. When the trailer is level, insert the chocks.

If you buy the Ultimate kit like I did you get a trailer jack for tandem axles, stabilizer pads and a nice step to wipe your shoes off before you climb your entry ladder. Used the jack once, super easy. Just drive onto it with one tire and the tire on the other axle lifts off the ground. Not cheap but worth it.
Awesome. Those are the ones I have zeroed in on

Users who are viewing this thread