5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveled rebel???

Rdubs20

Reaction score
Been searching around awhile now don't know the answer yet. Can or should you put a 2 inch level without using new uca? I was looking a t a motofab kit.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Been searching around awhile now don't know the answer yet. Can or should you put a 2 inch level without using new uca? I was looking a t a motofab kit.
Sure. Probably with issues though.

Rebel already has 1" longer Bilstein struts, so you'll be over the natural limits of the upper ball joint at 3" and the UCA will probably knock against the spring in aggressive driving.

You can always try and see... add the new UCA after.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So probably a safe bet to get new cha
I don't know of anyone here that went more than an inch without changing the uppers. Also a good chance if you're doing it yourself and you don't have experience separating ball joints, you'll likely mangle them and need to replace them anyway.

YawnY

Reaction score
I don't know of anyone here that went more than an inch without changing the uppers. Also a good chance if you're doing it yourself and you don't have experience separating ball joints, you'll likely mangle them and need to replace them anyway.

Hey man, we're you driving down bishop yesterday? I saw another rebel right by Dakota. Mines all black tinted out.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey man, we're you driving down bishop yesterday? I saw another rebel right by Dakota. Mines all black tinted out.
Sorry, I missed your reply @YawnY ! Yes, I drive down Bishop quite often. I'm in the south west of the city.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've only seen a handful of 2019 Rebels in the 'Peg and will keep my eye out for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread