5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leveled my Ram

Love the leveled look. I’m not a fan of rake at all. I’m not worried about aerodynamics obv because I bought a truck.

My Mopar 2” UCA’s should be here Wednesday and I’ll order my coil overs in another week or two. Then I’ll have mine leveled as well and throw on some 285/65r20 G015’s.

Great looking truck you have!!

Looks great if you never tow or load anything in the back.

I personally don't see the sense in buying a pickup to never use it's capabilities.
Use my gen3 for all my towing and hauling for now. By the time my wife retires I will have HD1000s and air bags under the backend. Always looking to the future.

Looks great if you never tow or load anything in the back.

I personally don't see the sense in buying a pickup to never use it's capabilities.
thats why they make air springs and WDH

Today finally got around to leveling my 2022 1500 Bighorn 4x4. I think it looks great just like my Gen 3. Used Mopar UCAs 68323530AA & 68323531AA and Belstein 5100 B8 0-2.6 adjustable shocks set at 1.7, perfect for a total level.
What do yall think?? Before and after.View attachment 167061View attachment 167062
Do you have a rough idea on total cost for new UCA and new shocks, and install?

UCAs Wholesale Mopar Parts about $150 with shipping. Bilsteins Amazon about $180 with shipping. Got screwed on install at $650 no alignment. Get a firm price before hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back