5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level Spacers

Riley1

Reaction score
I’m looking to level my 2021 1500 Limited. I’ve read where some have said the 2” Daystar spacers with the Level Links makes it a little nose high. Is there any reason the spacers couldn’t be machined down a little to alleviate this?

bigtexco

Reaction score
I’m looking to level my 2021 1500 Limited. I’ve read where some have said the 2” Daystar spacers with the Level Links makes it a little nose high. Is there any reason the spacers couldn’t be machined down a little to alleviate this?
I read that rear links will help with that.....check out revel performance. Look at the FAQ.

Riley1

Reaction score
Thanks, I was aware of using the rear links but thought I could eliminate them by machining a little off the top of the spacers.

U

User_34235

If you are looking to just raise the nose a little bit, a lot of people on here have used the Motofab 2" or 2.5" spacers with no issues. Look on Ebay and you can find them for under $40.oo. I put the 2" ones on my truck and think it came out good. Jims Truck.jpg

Choate

Reaction score
I’ve got a used set for sale in the for sale section but I may be too high if they’re $40 new. 2” motofab. Someone can PM me if they want. May just sell locally if they’re that cheap since shipping would be almost half probably

Riley1

Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations. I just need to find someone to do the install. I have the tools and ability but the back doesn't seen to want to cooperate the last few years.

Users who are viewing this thread