5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

level or lift

Smashius

Reaction score
Update! Went with 2 inch moto fab from level, it's exactly 1/2 to 3/4 in front to back rake, put fuel Siege with 20mm offset, black with machined gray edging. With the 35's on them, What do you all think? Gotten ALOT of comments with it so far.

Looks great!

So those are 20x9 +20? Got a pic from the front or back?

Cgrinnell

Reaction score
Looks great!

So those are 20x9 +20? Got a pic from the front or back?
They are 20x9 with 20mm offset, I don't they are just about 1/2 in in side fender flare, a little further out then the stock 20x9

RGrant27

Reaction score
Are these 285/65s on here!? I have the same BTS in anvil. Truck looks awesome!!

Thekidcasual

Reaction score
Update! Went with 2 inch moto fab from level, it's exactly 1/2 to 3/4 in front to back rake, put fuel Siege with 20mm offset, black with machined gray edging. With the 35's on them, What do you all think? Gotten ALOT of comments with it so far.
Can to you take a pic from th front so we can see the “poke” of th wheel/tire

socalboy951

Reaction score
That’s good because my previous 5th gen had a Readylift level and I got flashed constantly until I finally figured it out and turned my headlights down a few turns
how do u turn the headlights down?? u have the led??

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
how do u turn the headlights down?? u have the led??
They were LEDs. Couple turns on the screwdriver was all it took. I just googled where the adjustment screws were. Made sure to do it while lights were shining on the garage door so I could get them even.

KCViper

Reaction score
Did you install the level kit yourself? If not, can you share what it cost to have it installed?

socalboy951

Reaction score
They were LEDs. Couple turns on the screwdriver was all it took. I just googled where the adjustment screws were. Made sure to do it while lights were shining on the garage door so I could get them even.
i also have led i guess i will need to figure out where the screws are to adjust them. is there a formula for as many inches u lift to turns on the screw??

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
This is a 6” rough country lift level with vertex coilovers. 35x12.50 on -44 offset 20x12’s. Tires do not stick out with the bushwhacked fender flares. Rides better than stock.

Attachments

• 873A3E65-2638-4E7C-8257-DB5788B3DF70.jpeg
    873A3E65-2638-4E7C-8257-DB5788B3DF70.jpeg
    294.5 KB · Views: 102

Choesurfer

Reaction score
This is a 6” rough country lift level with vertex coilovers. 35x12.50 on -44 offset 20x12’s. Tires do not stick out with the bushwhacked fender flares. Rides better than stock.
Damn. I should've read this forum before installing my Vertex Lift and wheel package. I've got the same lift, but I've got 35x12.50R22 on a -19 offset and had to do some trimming to stop the rubbing. Truck looks nice!

Were you able to get the alignment back to factory specs? Firestone wouldn't even touch the thing, and another shop couldn't get the caster on the front left into the green.

Otisporkchop

Reaction score
Damn. I should've read this forum before installing my Vertex Lift and wheel package. I've got the same lift, but I've got 35x12.50R22 on a -19 offset and had to do some trimming to stop the rubbing. Truck looks nice!

Were you able to get the alignment back to factory specs? Firestone wouldn't even touch the thing, and another shop couldn't get the caster on the front left into the green.
Thank you, no problems getting it aligned. Lift was done a little over one year ago I have had zero issues. I keep the tires rotated approx every 4K miles and it rides like your on a cloud. I had to do some very minor trimming on the wheel well liners also removed the factory splash guards to accommodate the bushwhacker fender flares. I take mine to a shop that specializes in tires wheels and lifts they had no problem getting it aligned. I don’t know why your having issues but maybe try to find a shop that specializes in lifts to do the alignment. Good luck to you and show us some pics of your truck.

U

User_34235

My wife already has trouble getting into the stock RAM (bad knees) so a lift is out of the question. Looking at the Motofab level kit to get rid of the rake in the truck. I have access to a lift so think I will tackle that myself unless I can find a shop that will do the install and alignment all at once.

Users who are viewing this thread