5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level Links

brettk0890

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of a 2019 Limited with just the front links on. I wanna see how level it is or if i need spacers as well.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of a 2019 Limited with just the front links on. I wanna see how level it is or if i need spacers as well.
Almost everyone says the ride suffers if you just go with links and no spacers.

brettk0890

Reaction score
looks nice. That's all im really looking for right now. Just take away some factory rake. Do you know what you set the links at? Also what size tires are you running.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That was my goal too, just remove some of the factory rake. The links came pre-set from the seller. I don't remember the length, but if I remember correctly, they raised the front end by about an inch and a half. I'm running 275/65/18's on stock Rebel blackout wheels. I didn't want to mess with changing tire sizes so they're the same diameter (32") as the stock 22's I took off.

Users who are viewing this thread