5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level kit?

HydroRebel22

Reaction score
I have a 2022 ram rebel. I just purchased 20x10 -18 offset fuel tech wheels and 305/55r20 toyo at3 tires, tried to get them install and my local garage said they seem to rub pretty good at full lock I guess, I got a phone call I was at work I didn't see it. He mentioned about a level kit. Just curious if a 2 inch would be good enough? Or any recommendations would be great.

Slutzk

Cooling off
Reaction score
I have my leveling kit and wheel setup in my signature you can refence. But yes a 2" leveling kit will be perfectly fine and plenty enough. especially with a -18 offset. I dont rub what so ever on my truck. Just be sure to be patient and do it correctly with a suspension level and get UCAs. stay away from pucks/spacers. Thats the cheap mickey mouse way of doing it. Bilstein 5100 kit is perfect for what you need.

Last edited:

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
I did a 2” motofab level. It’s great. Id say you would need to replace UCAs also since you have a rebel

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
if your wallet allows or if you plan to take it offroad or if you want to do things correctly, just do Bilstein 5100s and set it at 2 inch (over non rebel so you gain 1 in compared to rebel), do UCA too.
my professional recommendation is to avoid pucks at all costs but it's up to you.

edit: adding AccuTune's blog with animation on what can go wrong with pucks/ spacer lifts

JBarry

Reaction score
if your wallet allows or if you plan to take it offroad or if you want to do things correctly, just do Bilstein 5100s and set it at 2 inch (over non rebel so you gain 1 in compared to rebel), do UCA too.
my professional recommendation is to avoid pucks at all costs but it's up to you.

edit: adding AccuTune's blog with animation on what can go wrong with pucks/ spacer lifts
This worth every penny

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bilstein, Eibach, Belltech and a few others make decent leveling struts. Most economical upper control arms are the Mopar lift control arms.

Users who are viewing this thread