5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level kit

ittypomeranc

Reaction score
Was wondering what level kit is recommended. Nothing too expensive and easy enough to install myself. Don’t want to have to spend $200 on labor for somebody to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
cheapest is like a motofab level kit under $50
next would-be leveling struts, Bilstein's, eibach, Belltech around $200
well atleast those prices were from last year so not sure how high these have gone
all of the above are run by many here.
if you want more concrete advise you should post what package is in your truck
4x4? off road group? air suspension or coil?

Louhound88

Reaction score
Was wondering what level kit is recommended. Nothing too expensive and easy enough to install myself. Don’t want to have to spend $200 on labor for somebody to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah as others have said, almost need more info before recommendations.

I have a 2.5" motofab leveling spacer. Bought from amazon for like $65, had installed for me at a local shop who also mounted new tires, etc. It could be done by yourself, i've done more difficult suspension swaps in my driveway myself.

But 2.5" worked for me as I have over 2.5" of rake. I have a 2021 Ram Lonestar 4x4. 3.21 gears, etorque, etc. Not all rams come with 2.5" of rake from the factory, some have less. Mine seemed really nose down. The 2.5" spacer put me within a quarter inch of level, with the back slightly higher.

Measure your rake, then find a spacer. Mine rides fine, smooth, handles my heavier tires OK, and handles as well as stock.

Users who are viewing this thread