5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level Kit Spacer Thickness

fxdrider

Reaction score
I just ordered and received a Motofab 2 1/2" leveling kit for my 2019 Ram 1500 (New Body Style). What arrived was two spacers, each 1 and 9/16" thick. (and hardware) Also included was a warning card that stated that even though the spacers are not as thick as the stated lift of the kit, when installed the lift achieved would indeed be the amount advertised. But that's almost a full inch difference. Can that be right? Of course, there's nothing indicating the size of the lift on the box anywhere.
I was hoping to check part numbers to make sure they sent me the right one, but there is no part number or kit number of any kind listed on the box, the instructions, or the parts themselves. Not sure how THEY know which part they're sending.
I'll call the manufacturer Monday to ask, but just hoping someone here on the forum knows if that's right or not.

Thanks.

puba08

Reaction score
That sounds right for motofab. Had mine for a month and then removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fxdrider

Reaction score
I found this graphic on Amazon. Same dimension as my spacers. Seems like it's the right one.

1613867362735.png

Users who are viewing this thread