5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level kit for 2021 Limited

Rmazzei

Reaction score
Does Mopar make a leveling kit for the 2021 Limited? I cant find a part # anywhere. If not is there a kit that is recommended?

BigDsLimited

Reaction score
Mopar doesn't make a leveling kit for the air ride truck, but the Daystar/Revel links kit has been installed and thoroughly tested by myself and lots of people on the forums. A quick search will give you a lot of threads on the subject.

VaBeachRam

Reaction score
Mopar doesn't make a leveling kit for the air ride truck, but the Daystar/Revel links kit has been installed and thoroughly tested by myself and lots of people on the forums. A quick search will give you a lot of threads on the subject.

Agreed on searching the forum for info. I am installing mine tomorrow and without the tips from people on this forum i would probably run into some issues. The instructions provided by daystar and revel aren't anything to brag about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/