5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Level for eco diesel

Fillet1

Reaction score
Looking at leveling struts - looks like the Rough Country 2” kits end up being higher than the rear and then you need to raise the rear to actually be level. I do see that they have a new adjustable strut - but is not “v6” compatible. I am assuming this is weight related - not any structural difference. Link is here: M1 Adjustable Leveling Struts | Monotube | 0-2" | Ram 1500 (19-22)

will this work with the eco?

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will be installing bilstein 5100 front shocks to help level my rebel at the end of the month hopefully. I ordered them in February and just got confirmation that they are on their way to our supplier.

Legger88

Reaction score
I will be installing bilstein 5100 front shocks to help level my rebel at the end of the month hopefully. I ordered them in February and just got confirmation that they are on their way to our supplier.
Are you just doing 5100 front shocks? Anything on the rear?

Have a similar build except I have a Laramie. I’m seeing a lot of back and forth on leveling these ED.

Thanks

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can’t you do too hat spacers on the ED trucks?

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can’t you do too hat spacers on the ED trucks?
You can, I decided to go a different route tho.

Also for now I do not plan on replacing the rear shocks or lifting the rear, I just want to level my truck out.

Users who are viewing this thread