5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's talk Rims

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I will be ordering a Limited when the Ram Box(maybe the E-Tourque) becomes available.

I want the 20 inch tires but hate the rims. I love the rims on the 22 inch tires but would rather get the 20 inch tires.......

Wish I could run a Poll question here!

Which rims do you like better on the 2019 Limited model and why?

Let's do a manual poll. Feel free to post below
263a.png

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Not sure where your from, but up here in Canada where i live,we have 3 months of winter. (studded dedicated winter tires). i keep the stock 20" rims for winter and buy rims that i like for summer. 2 different sets of rubber and rims. im thinking for my summers-rockstar 3 -with spokes. im not helping you out much, but when i can order my truck WITH 20" RIMS- they will be my winter rims. not to worried.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I like both the 20's and 22's, I would probably go with the 20's since I prefer a bit more sidewall on my truck. Do you like any of the other 20" rims offered? Maybe the dealer could swap from another truck.

SoCal Truck

Reaction score
Slim, I'm with you. Not a fan of the 20" and really like the 22" but I think it was Jared or someone else said that the lower profile tires don't look as good and they are a lot more expensive. So I am torn as well. Looking to order the exact same. Limited with E-Torque and Ram Boxes. I am also torn between body color bumpers or chrome. Anyone with experience in that and does the paint hold up on the bumpers?

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have painted bumpers on my 2014 Outdoorsman. Looks like the day I brought it home. I keep it clean and waxed real good. I don't drive a lot of highway and if I am behind something that throws a lot of crap I either pass it or hang way back.

RAM 4times

Reaction score
most of the pictures and videos of the 19 limited has the 22 rims. when i went to the philadelphia car show the 19 limited had the 22's. they looked good. the day before i ordered my limited i was able to go to a different dealer to see the limited with the standard 20 rims. that looked good also. when i bought my 13 longhorn the standard 20's really jumped out at me. i loved them. so since i liked both the 20's and the 22's on the 19 limited i decided to just go with the standard 20's on my 19. no used in paying 1,600 more since i liked them about the same. plus the sidewalls being bigger makes it look a little more like a truck to me.

Slim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the body color bumpers on my 2015 Limited. I really like it and will do the same for the 2019. On the Ram website you can configure it both ways and then see a picture of it. You can enlarge the photo so it will take up your whole computer screen which can give you an idea how it would look like.

Users who are viewing this thread