5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets See Your BackCountry Trim Trucks!!

Evanm129

Reaction score
If you look at the pic I posted, I have the 295\70\18 tires on the truck with the stock Back Country setup. I get the 3.5 in lift tomorrow and will post pics.
Ok I have same tires arriving on 8/5 but the bilsteins are 4-6 weeks back ordered and wanted to put rims on ( wasted all my patience waiting on truck to be done from order😁)

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My truck was stock in that pic. I am adding the RC 3.5in lift next week.
Looks great. Much better than stock. I wanna go bigger on my tires but don’t wanna lift. Any rubbing at all with those tires with everything else stock?

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It Arrived Monday. It was a long wait. Very comfortable ride. Small mods on order and bilsteins are 6 weeks out but very happy to have it home
Awesome...it's my twin color!!

2022 Ram Big Horn Back Country
2016 Dodge Charger scat pack
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just curious to know how rare it is to get a back country with ramboxes. I know very early in June last year it was available, then it disappeared as an option in august. Never seen it return since.

2022 Ram 1500 Back Country
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)

Mogen89

Reaction score
did those tires rub on the stock suspension? Do they rub with RC 3.5? I was under the impression if we go any wider on tires than stock, we need to decrease(?) the offset of the wheels. but if that's not the case, I'd definitely go with that size when my tires are done...

Evanm129

Reaction score
Just curious to know how rare it is to get a back country with ramboxes. I know very early in June last year it was available, then it disappeared as an option in august. Never seen it return since.

2022 Ram 1500 Back Country
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (wife)
i would have added it to my order if available

baltorex

Reaction score
did those tires rub on the stock suspension? Do they rub with RC 3.5? I was under the impression if we go any wider on tires than stock, we need to decrease(?) the offset of the wheels. but if that's not the case, I'd definitely go with that size when my tires are done...
It barely rubbed at full lock on the stock suspension. Didn’t notice until I was parking. It does not rub at all with the lift.

hpiblitz144

Reaction score
I purchased this truck off the lot June 30/2022. It was the most equipped truck for my needs without the crazy price tag. After all was said and done I saved about $15,000 off MSRP. much smoother than my previous 2014 ram 1500.

Had to install LED headlights as the original candles were a bit dimmer than i liked. overall, Super happy! Also in a wicked color combo!

20220630_131051.jpg

Mogen89

Reaction score
I purchased this truck off the lot June 30/2022. It was the most equipped truck for my needs without the crazy price tag. After all was said and done I saved about $15,000 off MSRP. much smoother than my previous 2014 ram 1500.

Had to install LED headlights as the original candles were a bit dimmer than i liked. overall, Super happy! Also in a wicked color combo!

View attachment 135038
Did you just swap in LED elements instead of the halogen bulbs or the whole headlight assembly? I know that pic looks like the stock headlights, but I wasn't sure if the pic was before or after.

Sanders

Reaction score
Lasfit led bulb replacements for mine. I’m super impressed by them. I can’t hardly tell when the 30” rough county light bar is turned on.

hpiblitz144

Reaction score
Did you just swap in LED elements instead of the halogen bulbs or the whole headlight assembly? I know that pic looks like the stock headlights, but I wasn't sure if the pic was before or after.
I installed LED bulbs into the halogen housings. light output was very good and the light beam actually was noticeable once the lights were in.

Users who are viewing this thread