5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets hear about your dad trucks

Duran

Reaction score
Whats your dad truck mods and flaws.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
What's a dad truck? I'm a dad, and I drive a truck. Does that make mine a dad truck?

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dad mod is usually something like window rain gutters, or clear plastic hood bug shields. Things you get at Pep Boys and makes the truck look dated. Maybe a giant RAM decal you can put on the window, stuff like that.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
Last farm truck we had was a 90 gmc 2500 silver 2wd with a big shield and tool boxes with windows always down.

I actually drove this as a daily driver for a few years. It was a good truck

Last edited:

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, my dad never had a truck, but I'm a dad and I have a truck and it has a few mods. I did 15% ceramic tint all around, Truxedo LoPro Tonneau cover, carpeted floor mats and Westin oval steps. I will be getting a Borla exhaust, possibly new wheels and who knows what else.

Darkrt

Reaction score
My dads truck was a 52 Chevy five window inline 6 with 3 on the tree.

Duran

Reaction score
So far i have a survival kit and saftey kit for the kids on outingd. Looking for a tablet stand for the rear seats so the kids can get there cocmelon on. And of course a detatchable careseat base.

Users who are viewing this thread