5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let there be LIGHT!

MattGalmish

Reaction score
So I did a thing………….added a couple Diode Dynamics SS3 Max fogs……
2933baa497ae92e3c0ec1f6fc8c48fb9.jpg

aeb4abc8637c8e768abe0c4032b7bc45.jpg

82bc5da0fb238914916b79462444a804.jpg

d67c6fb69fd303ace577734a2fac41e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2slow95vert

Reaction score
Can you post some pics with the light off? I'm thinking about this and the Baja Designs kit

MattGalmish

Reaction score
Can you post some pics with the light off? I'm thinking about this and the Baja Designs kit

I was also looking into the BD setup. But then I watched this video from DD and was SOLD…..

Jason605

Reaction score
Nice install and looks like the Diode Dynamics provide a lot of light. These are for the Non LED set up though. For factory LED fogs I went with the Baja Designs kit Sports and they are Super bright also. Definity can't have them on with oncoming traffic.

MattGalmish

Reaction score
Nice install and looks like the Diode Dynamics provide a lot of light. These are for the Non LED set up though. For factory LED fogs I went with the Baja Designs kit Sports and they are Super bright also. Definity can't have them on with oncoming traffic.

Thanks! Couldn’t pass up the deal for this truck when I bought it. Didn’t want to jump up to the LED pkg knowing my plans for the future for it so I went with the non LED. Planning on running a Chassis Unlimited front and rear bumper so these lights will transfer over to that down the road. I also don’t have any stupid light warnings with these.

2slow95vert

Reaction score
Hey Matt, I really like this kit, but my truck has the led package. What do you think I would need to install this? Non led fog bracket, the plastic bezels, hardware. Anything else you can think of? I can wire it right to a switch panel already installed.

Jason605

Reaction score
Hey Matt, I really like this kit, but my truck has the led package. What do you think I would need to install this? Non led fog bracket, the plastic bezels, hardware. Anything else you can think of? I can wire it right to a switch panel already installed.
Not Matt but this is what you want with the led package.

2slow95vert

Reaction score
Not Matt but this is what you want with the led package.
Thanks, but I would rather have the diode dynamics set up. Just not sure what pieces I would need to make it work

MattGalmish

Reaction score
Thanks, but I would rather have the diode dynamics set up. Just not sure what pieces I would need to make it work

Should be same bracket I’m guessing? However, not sure if the lights will work or not. Their website says the ones I have are specifically for the non led fog lights.

2slow95vert

Reaction score
I'm hoping I just need the kit and the plastic bezels from a non led truck with sensors. I'm not sure if there's any misc hardware that I'll need from the non led set up. I'm gonna wire them to a switch panel I already installed, so I'm not concerned with the wiring.

MattGalmish

Reaction score
I'm hoping I just need the kit and the plastic bezels from a non led truck with sensors. I'm not sure if there's any misc hardware that I'll need from the non led set up. I'm gonna wire them to a switch panel I already installed, so I'm not concerned with the wiring.

Mine just reused the factory bolts for the fogs. The DD kit comes with hardware for the plastic bezel to light with factory hardware to mount. So, if the LED factory fog light uses the same mount points, theoretically they should works just fine.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Aaahaaaaa, something new I didn't know I needed for my truck :LOL: Do you have a part number for these?

MattGalmish

Reaction score
Aaahaaaaa, something new I didn't know I needed for my truck :LOL: Do you have a part number for these?

Not a specific part number, but here is a link to their page…..

Users who are viewing this thread