5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s See Your Window Decals

Alex.bloom

Reaction score
They're super timid compared the the F-35, E/A-6B, and the Harrier. I've worked around all three, and I'd rather listen to this one at Max A/B than any one of those. That Prowler motor will wake up the dead.
I work with the b1-b, it's like getting punched in the chest when that thing takes off

bigwhttrk19dt

Reaction score
Not window, but does add a little individuality to the truck.

Attachments

• MOPARvinyl1.jpg
    MOPARvinyl1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 311
  • m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 314
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 308

Zeeya

Reaction score
Sorry about the pollen... The lower decal is hard to see. I am going to try and replace it with a non gloss decal. It's hard to see

Attachments

• IMG_9997.PNG
    IMG_9997.PNG
    504.8 KB · Views: 206

whetrick1

Reaction score
I found an image online and used my cutting software to trace it.

OK I don't have any of that I'll see if I can get some place to make me a couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwhttrk19dt

Reaction score
Where did you get the Mopar decals for the coil packs

The Mopar decals on the coil packs came thru ebay...The seller goes under the handle of ...mystickeraddictions. While he listed a 3" decal as the min size ( too big for coil packs ) I contacted him to make some smaller, 2", and he did. Although I ordered ten... a few extra in case I messed up, he actually sent me over a dozen. The price was about $25.00 including the sales tax for my state, Taking my time, basically easy to apply...except for Cyl-7...way in back under the cowl and the brake booster in the way makes it not easier. I'll get around to it...just don't feel like crawling over the engine at the moment. Incidentally, does not have to be Hemi orange. Your choice. Hope this helps.

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have used this decal on my last couple trucks. It’s kind of a “tramp stamp” but this time I removed the squiggly lines on each side of the Ram head. Never mind the tennis ball hanging to help me squeeze this beast into my shallow garage.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 238

whetrick1

Reaction score
The Mopar decals on the coil packs came thru ebay...The seller goes under the handle of ...mystickeraddictions. While he listed a 3" decal as the min size ( too big for coil packs ) I contacted him to make some smaller, 2", and he did. Although I ordered ten... a few extra in case I messed up, he actually sent me over a dozen. The price was about $25.00 including the sales tax for my state, Taking my time, basically easy to apply...except for Cyl-7...way in back under the cowl and the brake booster in the way makes it not easier. I'll get around to it...just don't feel like crawling over the engine at the moment. Incidentally, does not have to be Hemi orange. Your choice. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info.

wareagle54

Reaction score
Current Super Hornet/Growler mech here.
(Pollen is NUTS right now.)

View attachment 52147

Those things are massive when they're parked beside our little guys. I remember being a plane captain on the Nimitz and the Reagan, and the yellow shirts would love to park us in the corral and put the Super Hornets in the sixpack so they would roast us on startup. I have a feeling that part of the reason for doing it was because we were Marines, and they couldn't stand us. Some of the best times of my life were on the flight deck.

fwankie

Reaction score
Those things are massive when they're parked beside our little guys. I remember being a plane captain on the Nimitz and the Reagan, and the yellow shirts would love to park us in the corral and put the Super Hornets in the sixpack so they would roast us on startup. I have a feeling that part of the reason for doing it was because we were Marines, and they couldn't stand us. Some of the best times of my life were on the flight deck.

I felt the same way back in my E-2/C-2 days on the flight deck..I was definitely not used to that 18 exhaust. But then when I went 18’s, I didn’t have a problem with it haha. I’ll be moving on to the MQ-25 next year, once we get a first one or two birds. (I’m a civilian mech for Boeing.)

Users who are viewing this thread