5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your coffee mug!

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Phidias cup
go to 26:35 and 27:18

1640715685919.png
Good thing he put his name on it, only thing left from all his hard work. Looks like you couldn't trust people from taking your mug even back then.

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My dad and I have both been pleased with we the people holsters. Highly recommend.
I also like them but I don't like their clip. I prefer the Concealment Express clip so I ordered one to put it on this holster.

They are essentially the same holster type, but Concealment Express didn't have an option for a light attachment.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked this one up several years ago.
It is my daily home mug.
IMG_20220116_074541.jpg

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Picked this one up several years ago.
It is my daily home mug.
View attachment 117327

Nice looking. I think without a handle I’d end up dropping it or tipping it over a lot.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nice looking. I think without a handle I’d end up dropping it or tipping it over a lot.
Nah, its pretty substantial in weight, so doesn't tip easily. The lip at the top keeps it from slipping out of your hand.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Went out today for my birthday!
View attachment 117127
These are still my favorite coffee cups. I have yet to find a cup in stores that match the heft of these. The only downside is I drink 4-7 cups depending on how long I stay at waffle house.

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
These are still my favorite coffee cups. I have yet to find a cup in stores that match the heft of these. The only downside is I drink 4-7 cups depending on how long I stay at waffle house.
FYI

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
FYI
Haha, thanks- I have two of them. It’s just not the same at home though. That might be because the closest one is 3 hrs away from me.

Crawpapa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haha, thanks- I have two of them. It’s just not the same at home though. That might be because the closest one is 3 hrs away from me.
Damn, I didn’t know I was living in good times, there’s two right down the road from me. Although, truth be told, we don’t go very often because my wife doesn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread