5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see those Shift knob decals

FranRam2

Reaction score
I just sold my '15 and I had one that said REBEL. (which I can't find for my '21. Anyway, I'm looking at the pictures of it today advertised at the dealership and they left that in there....and its upside down!!

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a shift knob that’s similar to the AJT knob but $40 not $100.
Debating about getting the Death Star decal too. The eBay seller said he’ll still make them ;)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BQRYC9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_TW32DQVJXGA4PRD52WFA?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

View attachment 125053 View attachment 125054 View attachment 125055 View attachment 125056
I’ve gotta do this. Can you link me to the ebay seller for the death star sticker, and what size sticker did you him make?

titan3636

Reaction score
I’ve gotta do this. Can you link me to the ebay seller for the death star sticker, and what size sticker did you him make?
eBay user that made the decal here. Reach out to him. 1.5” but was just a little smaller than I’d like but still worked out great.

and the shift knob I used was:

Apeman

Reaction score
I put this on but now I'm thinking about getting the new knob that titan posted. I really like the AJT stuff but it's expensive just to dress up your interior. 20220411_063444.jpg

titan3636

Reaction score
I love ajt, had their key fob for my Silverado, but can’t justify $100 for a shift knob…….

…..in about 6 months when I get bored with the Death Star one and end up ordering the ajt remind me of this post please 😂
FYI: ajt also has matching volume, tune and climate control knobs if anyone really wants to drop some dough for a full knob mod.

Last edited:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I love my AJT shift knob. It was an early birthday gift. No sticker for me. I like the looks of the AJT center piece with its six contrasting screws better than any stickers I've seen so far.

Shift knob 2.png

Jeffjad

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I love ajt, had their key fob for my Silverado, but can’t justify $100 for a shift knob…….

…..in about 6 months when I get bored with the Death Star one and end up ordering the ajt remind me of this post please 😂
FYI: ajt also has matching volume, tune and climate control knobs if anyone really wants to drop some dough for a full knob mod.
Meh...$100 is only like 3/4 tank of gas 😝.

titan3636

Reaction score
Yeah y’all those AJTs look tough!!! Deff don’t cover up the screws with a sticker

Mikeru82 that TRX start button is mean too

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread