5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see those Shift knob decals

RiskReward

Reaction score
For those with directional designs. I understand you’re putting them on in drive so they aren’t crooked most of the time but really hoping you don’t accidentally turn off the truck before shifting into park!

Cravenfan

Reaction score
For those with directional designs. I understand you’re putting them on in drive so they aren’t crooked most of the time but really hoping you don’t accidentally turn off the truck before shifting into park!

Hasn't happened with my sticker on, but I did do it early on. If you do, it's ok...the truck lets you know what you did wrong.

RiskReward

Reaction score
Hasn't happened with my sticker on, but I did do it early on. If you do, it's ok...the truck lets you know what you did wrong.

Right but believe it corrects your gear to park without turning the knob. Will leave the sticker crooked. Could probably intentionally do it a few more times to get it right.

Stony0604

Reaction score
Right but believe it corrects your gear to park without turning the knob. Will leave the sticker crooked. Could probably intentionally do it a few more times to get it right.
Oh i hope not lol

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh i hope not lol
If you leave the knob in DRIVE the truck will turn the knob back to PARK within a few seconds after you turn the truck OFF.

kthibs22

Reaction score
This is such a cool idea, going to have to think on what I want to get for my truck when it is delivered.

Stony0604

Reaction score
If you leave the knob in DRIVE the truck will turn the knob back to PARK within a few seconds after you turn the truck OFF.
Oh thank god. I've been paranoid ever since i saw the first post that said it wouldn't haha

BlckDT

Reaction score
How do you make the request for specific size? I have in cart and dont see a comments section in checkout...

Add to cart. Go to checkout. Click on “message to seller” and request the size. Complete checkout. If you Buy It Now I don’t believe you have an option to add a message to the seller.

—-|||RAM|||-—
Phil

sent from my mobile device

DesertRebel

Reaction score
Add to cart. Go to checkout. Click on “message to seller” and request the size. Complete checkout. If you Buy It Now I don’t believe you have an option to add a message to the seller.

—-|||RAM|||-—
Phil

sent from my mobile device
Thank you for the reply - but I'm not seeing the option... I wonder if its because I'm using "guest checkout" instead of logging in with an account? Also, I'm on a tablet instead of computer. (but that shouldn't matter).

cjh0702

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on ordering a specific size. I ordered one and it got here yesterday. It wasn't the easiest to apply, in my opinion, But I did get it on without any obvious imperfections. I went with a captain America shield since I'm a marvel fan, and it wouldn't trigger my OCD when I changed gears, lol. Below is a picture for reference. Here is the link:

Overall I like the look. Still deciding if I want to go with the product by AJT. I have a Bighorn in Flame Red with the Night Out package, so I the exterior is all red with black trim and the interior is all dark. I was thinking of ordering the AJT product and spray painting it red to match the exterior and add a pop of color to the interior. The price tag is a little hefty though.

IMG_9592 copy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread