5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lemme know if you buy it…

BmoreStew

Reaction score

Found my traded 1500 on the dealer site… god, I loved that truck. 12k winch, ram air cai, Mopar cat back, level, leer cap.
If I wasn’t planning to buy a larger camper next year there is no way I would of sold that thing.

if you pick it up, you’re getting one hell of a truck!

dss90c

Reaction score

Found my traded 1500 on the dealer site… god, I loved that truck. 12k winch, ram air cai, Mopar cat back, level, leer cap.
If I wasn’t planning to buy a larger camper next year there is no way I would of sold that thing.

if you pick it up, you’re getting one hell of a truck!

Nice looking truck! I traded my 2014 Sport at Cook when I bought my 2021 Limited Ecodiesel. They sold it in a couple of weeks. I assume that it is still in this area. I loved that truck also, but the deal I got on the new truck + trade in was too good to pass up!

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I work in Harford, small world. HATE jones with a passion though lol

Kaderast

Reaction score
Here in small town America, I see my old 2014 Silverado I traded in for my Ram last spring driving around all the time. That truck had 90K miles, a few decent body dings, and was off the lot in 5 days after I traded it. Think they had it listed for $35K. I do not miss that truck one bit.

BmoreStew

Reaction score
I had a 2006 Pontiac I traded in some years ago and a few weeks later found it parked in the garage at work... a security guard had bought it. One of those double-take moments when I walked by it.

Users who are viewing this thread