5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left/Right turn signal fuse

dearmosd

Reaction score
I have been looking on the site but cant seem to find the location to hook up some extra turn signal LEDs.

I purchased one of the DRL LED strips that is illuminated until turn signal, then it flashes amber LED, switchback method. I found a good 12v source but I cannot find a good place for the turn signal activation.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you have the 7 pin trailer connector it will be the best place to get turn signals. This diagram should also be on the cover of the connector at the back of your truck. A lot of members (myself included) have bought a Curt wiring harness that adds connections so we don't have to splice our OEM wires.

1713273098260.png

dearmosd

Reaction score
Well that was my first attempt and seems then you apply the break the turn signals on the front grill activate so that lead me to continue the search and post the question here.

I was using fuse F09/F10 for the turn signal function.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well that was my first attempt and seems then you apply the break the turn signals on the front grill activate so that lead me to continue the search and post the question here.

I was using fuse F09/F10 for the turn signal function.
2019 diagram...
lamp turn signal crop.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread