5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED upgrade 2021 Big Horn 5.7

taxihacker

Reaction score
hey Guys I upgraded to OEM led headlight from Infotainment with plug and play harness when I switched them out the lights work as they should but truck won't start and says multiple messages service brakes service power steering and a few others was wondering anyone now anything on this before I return them?? Infotainment says they should be plug and play they never had this issue before and I didn't disconnect negative terminal before I did this on battery would that make any difference thanks

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Am sorry to hear about this as I know two guys (a brother and a former coworker) who upgraded to the Infotainment headlights and have nothing but issues from day one. It is a PITA to install and then uninstall but once removed the problems went away. Infotainment told them the same thing - “Never heard of any issues and can’t imagine what could be the issue.” They both have 2019 Ram Big Horns.

Last edited:

taxihacker

Reaction score
I have two folks (a brother and a former coworker) who upgraded to the Infotainment headlights and have nothing but issues from day one. It is a PITA to install and then uninstall but once removed the problems went away. Infotainment told them the same thing - “Never heard of any issues and can’t imagine what could be the issue.” They both have 2019 Ram Big Horns.
For sure guess I’ll be returning

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went with morimoto hybrids, and after figuring how that I needed to disable DRL's in my truck using Tazer DT it's been a great switch. Cheaper than infotainment too.

Thread:

Users who are viewing this thread