5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Tail light replacements

Rbish

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a small crack on my driver tail light and its the LED model with the sensor on it. The OEM part is $850 CAD which is insane. Does anyone know of some good aftermarket tail lights that look like the OEMS? Or something different all together that look decent and not gaudy? I would ideally love to have a darker smoked out set of tail lights since my truck is all black and chrome.

Thanks!

2021REBEL

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a small crack on my driver tail light and its the LED model with the sensor on it. The OEM part is $850 CAD which is insane. Does anyone know of some good aftermarket tail lights that look like the OEMS? Or something different all together that look decent and not gaudy? I would ideally love to have a darker smoked out set of tail lights since my truck is all black and chrome.

Thanks!

I had Spyder LED taillights on my last truck (chevy colorado) and I loved them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2021REBEL

Reaction score
I had Spyder LED taillights on my last truck (chevy colorado) and I loved them

They have black housing with a very sleek design. They look great, but they are around 700/800 for a set.

Users who are viewing this thread