5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED rear turn signal bulbs

hockeyboy

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced their halogen rear blinkers with LED bulbs? I did all my bulbs with Lasfit LEDs. So far so good. I've got smoked taillight lenses, so I want to upgrade the bulbs. Lasfit doesn't list an application for the rears, only fronts. They're 7440 amber bulbs, so I would think if I used a resistor, it would work. Any thoughts.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced their halogen rear blinkers with LED bulbs? I did all my bulbs with Lasfit LEDs. So far so good. I've got smoked taillight lenses, so I want to upgrade the bulbs. Lasfit doesn't list an application for the rears, only fronts. They're 7440 amber bulbs, so I would think if I used a resistor, it would work. Any thoughts.

I know this Lasfit 7440 has resistors built-in, SKU# T-7440A, used before and it works but if on for too long then it will start to hyper flash due to the resistor starting to overheat.

Users who are viewing this thread