5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED lights into halogen!

Jakecukich

Reaction score
Let’s get a thread going on which LEDS worked for you! Headlight, fogs, taillights, did you use resistors? Let’s hear it people!

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Let’s get a thread going on which LEDS worked for you! Headlight, fogs, taillights, did you use resistors? Let’s hear it people!
I used "mx online" off Amazon.
Here is a video of them along with the install. Link to the bulbs are in the description of the video.

Hawaii's Finest

Reaction score
I used Lasfits for all interior and exterior. The ls+ Low beams are too bright and are blinding oncoming drivers. I need to send them back

dsn112

Reaction score
This shouldn’t need to be a thing. Diode Dynamics, Morimoto, or headlight revolution and end thread. If you’re using cheaper junk in your 50k trucks then your asking for issues, not to mention blinding people driving towards you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dsn112

Reaction score
Lasfit bulbs are not cheap. $129 for the low beam pair. The output is just too bright.

Ok, well add them to the list, but I don’t know their history and the other 3 are known quality and the correct output for halogen reflectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread