5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Light Bar Options

Leif_Ram2019

Reaction score
I was browsing Rough Country's light bar options and they have a pretty cool 20" kit for the lower grill of the 5th Gen Ram. I will definitely do this soon. https://www.roughcountry.com/ram-led-bumper-kit-70779c.html

But what really caught my eye is the promo video the smaller 6ish" single row LED's on either side of the Laramie grill. I reached out to RC and they are not their lights. Does anyone know anything about these?

Thanks,
Leif

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 8.45.14 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 8.45.14 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 268

JBeckman

Reaction score
I'm just here to follow. Those actually look really good in the grill. As an extension of the market lights.
RC didn't tell you what brand they were?

JBeckman

Reaction score
I was browsing Rough Country's light bar options and they have a pretty cool 20" kit for the lower grill of the 5th Gen Ram. I will definitely do this soon. https://www.roughcountry.com/ram-led-bumper-kit-70779c.html

But what really caught my eye is the promo video the smaller 6ish" single row LED's on either side of the Laramie grill. I reached out to RC and they are not their lights. Does anyone know anything about these?

Thanks,
Leif

Just received info about those LED pods. I'll attach conversation I had with RC. Screenshot_20181105-102859_Samsung Experience Home.jpg Screenshot_20181105-103116_Facebook.jpg

Leif_Ram2019

Reaction score
Basically the moral of the story is 'be patient'. I'm sure there will lots of new product releases in the near future.

VanLith10

Reaction score
This is an older thread, but wanted you guys to hear the update I got from RC on 1-18-19. They told me this kit should be out "within a week or so".

Mr.Gigglez

Reaction score
This is an older thread, but wanted you guys to hear the update I got from RC on 1-18-19. They told me this kit should be out "within a week or so".

I hit them up yesterday and an employee named Christian told me within 30 to 60 days, sure hope ur right I have had the lights sitting for awhile now within a wk sounds alot better

Users who are viewing this thread