5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Headlight Conversion

CatDaddy66

Reaction score
I just ordered my 22 Bighorn Night Edition and failed to order the factory premium light group. I see an overwhelming amount of LED bulbs and even preloaded headlight assemblies. Any input or suggestions for aftermarket LED lighting would be greatly appreciated. BTW I did get the rear cross path and blind spot detection which says it comes with LED taillights.

LS-RR

Reaction score
I haven't updated my picture, but I went through Infotainment and bought the entire OEM Headlight assembly, with wiring harness from the retrofit shop. Also bought the OEM LED Foglight through them which came with an OBD programmer. Not cheap, but I'm happy with the looks and results. I live in the country in NH and the roads are very dark at night and I wanted better illumination.

StealthTech6

Reaction score
If you want to piece it together yourself, you'll save 1k over buying from infotainment.

Hitup jimmy07 on this forum for a factory like harness. His harness plugs into the factory bcm locations. This means no fuze jumper like the others guys use. You'll need to buy alfa OBD and a Bluetooth dongle to program.

Checkout buying the factory led headlights from @Accessory.Parts. They are a forum member and have good pricing.

I just did this same thing. Follow the exact instructions from infotainment, besides the wiring. It took me about 8hrs to do the swap. I took my time to get the wiring zip tied where it made sense.

Plenty of threads in here talking about this same thing. Give led a search.

VAVTX

Reaction score
Check this thread……

Users who are viewing this thread