5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LED Headlight Condensation

krd820

Reaction score
I purchased a 2021 Rebel in November of 2020. All was good until the weather here in Texas turned cool on the same day I took my truck through a car wash. Since then, I have had a significant amount of condensation in the passenger side LED headlight. I have tried taking the vent caps on the headlight completely off and putting them back on with just enough holding on to keep them falling off, but the condensation never completely goes away. Has anyone else experienced this?

Njnyc

Reaction score
My buddy had this same problem . Brought it to dodge twice and all they did was mess up his front bumper and didn’t install it correctly .
Eventually he went to a buddy of his and I think they sealed around the headlight with some type of water proof silicone type stuff .

krd820

Reaction score
My buddy had this same problem . Brought it to dodge twice and all they did was mess up his front bumper and didn’t install it correctly .
Eventually he went to a buddy of his and I think they sealed around the headlight with some type of water proof silicone type stuff .
Okay. Thank you

Ram Man 727

Reaction score
Had the same thing happen to my fog light. Take it to your dealer, they will put in a new light. My dealer also replaced the wiring harness because it was starting to corrode. All covered under warranty

krd820

Reaction score
Had the same thing happen to my fog light. Take it to your dealer, they will put in a new light. My dealer also replaced the wiring harness because it was starting to corrode. All covered under warranty
Roger that, thank you sir.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can also get some silicone descendent packets and place them inside the headlight to control moisture.

4thVehicle

Reaction score
IMG_20210301_133156.jpg

I'm having the same issue. I will risk taking it into the dealership to have new ones put in. My truck only has 243 miles on it.

Users who are viewing this thread