5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather Stitched Grab Handles-Limited

Quicker10u

Reaction score
So I have a Laramie, but I want the leather grab handles from the Limited as the flashing on the plastic stockers is absolutely driving me crazy. Anyone know the part number on a Black/Charcoal Leather Stitched interior grab handle set? I think its a great upgrade idea. It's the cheapest feeling item that I have to touch everyday in the truck.

Jordan2929

Reaction score
I don't know how you'd sew them on there after the fact. But if you really want them I'd try and find a good upholstery shop.

rbram

Reaction score
So I have a Laramie, but I want the leather grab handles from the Limited as the flashing on the plastic stockers is absolutely driving me crazy. Anyone know the part number on a Black/Charcoal Leather Stitched interior grab handle set? I think its a great upgrade idea. It's the cheapest feeling item that I have to touch everyday in the truck.
I initially brought home a limited and loved the interior and took notice of the leather wrapped handles too but I ended up swapping for a laramie bc I needed a 6'4 bed and wanted it blacked out. If you find a part number please share. Thx.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't know how you'd sew them on there after the fact. But if you really want them I'd try and find a good upholstery shop.

The OP is seeking to remove and replace the entire A-pillar with grab handle and asking for part number for the A-pillar on the Limited.

Going to an upholstery shop is an interesting idea though...

Jordan2929

Reaction score
The OP is seeking to remove and replace the entire A-pillar with grab handle and asking for part number for the A-pillar on the Limited.

Going to an upholstery shop is an interesting idea though...
It's hard to imagine you'd be able to buy the factory leather grab handles for less than an upholstery shop would charge.

Lablvr2

Reaction score
I am pretty sure you will have to replace the entire pillar cover for each. Fast way to get part number...look on line at a dealers inventory for a limited with black interior..get VIN off sticker and go to your local dealer. They can plug vin in and look up parts specific to that vehicle config and get numbers and pricing for you.

taff

Reaction score
If I'm reading the paperwork right then the drivers side is part no. 6BN471X9AF. My Limited was delivered without the leather trim on one side so the dealer ordered one and swapped it over.

Duane

Reaction score
If I'm reading the paperwork right then the drivers side is part no. 6BN471X9AF. My Limited was delivered without the leather trim on one side so the dealer ordered one and swapped it over.

I drive a '19 Limited (indigo frost interior, July production) & the wife drives a '19 Longhorn (new saddle interior, October production).
These things have gobs of soft leather everywher, however I am (99) % sure that the subject A-pillar interior grab handle wraps are in-fact VINYL....not leather.

Quicker10u

Reaction score
Well, Anything is better than the junk plastic that I have to grab onto everyday. It's like they don't know how to trim the flashing off it. This is a big thing that the Germans do better than US automakers, make the cheap parts feel expensive at least.

Users who are viewing this thread