5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather seat protector for baby carseat??

Neokane

Reaction score
So my wife and I are having our first baby in December. Does anyone have any recommendations for a seat protector that would go under the car seat?

79 300

Reaction score
When my kids were small, I just used a large terry cloth bath towel. It protected the seat and also caught anything that was spilled or spit up. You can easily throw it in the washer every couple of weeks.

mopar mark

Reaction score
We just covered the rear seat with a dark blanket, was close in color so you couldnt even tell it was there, was thick enough it didnt even leave a dent, leaving my seat up over night leaves a seatbelt dent

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With my two year old granddaughter, I use Prince Lionheart 2 Stage Seatsaver. It is available at Bye Bye Baby or online. Stage one is used with an infant car seat and Stage two with a toddler car seat. It is made of a flexible plastic material and comes in black or tan. I believe it also comes in gray.

67 RT

Reaction score
I have a seat cover on my backseat, because well, kids are dirty little animals and the Prince Lionheart protector. No dents or marks in my seat. Protects with well.

DraKhen99

Reaction score
With my two year old granddaughter, I use Prince Lionheart 2 Stage Seatsaver. It is available at Bye Bye Baby or online. Stage one is used with an infant car seat and Stage two with a toddler car seat. It is made of a flexible plastic material and comes in black or tan. I believe it also comes in gray.

Yep - this is what my wife and I use in our vehicles, and it does a darn fine job of protecting leather seats!

I have the tan ones for my truck, black ones for hers (so they match the vehicle's leather seat color).

-John

Scjon03

Reaction score

Exactly what I also use. Its thick and I added extra protection under it. AKA cardboard. I removed the seat and had very little impressions in the leather. Make sure you also protect you head rest too if you are putting it in the center section if your seat is facing forward.

BostonBLS

Reaction score
This is what we used in my limited. Seat looks perfect underneath still. It is slightly more expensive than the one above though.

My wife has the Brica in her car. Leaves the impressions that you’ll see in the reviews.

19TXLimited

Reaction score
My wife has the Brica in her car. Leaves the impressions that you’ll see in the reviews.

Well ****! I didn't see/nor read the reviews on it. I'll have to check my seat tonight. Protector has been in the seat for 4 months now.

Users who are viewing this thread