5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather Dash

Fmrchvy

Reaction score
Is the dash in my 19 Laramie real leather? Just wondering if I should be using a leather conditioner or continue using regular interior detailer.

Scjon03

Reaction score
Nope... however I just use Meguiar Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner. I use this on all the "leather" surfaces.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
seats aren't even "real" leather in our Laramies compared to the Limited and Big Horn. I really liked the smell in the 2 I sat in while waiting on mine to be built.

ppowell1983

Reaction score
seats aren't even "real" leather in our Laramies compared to the Limited and Big Horn. I really liked the smell in the 2 I sat in while waiting on mine to be built.

I believe the Laramie has real leather, lust a slightly lower quality and less of it over the Limited or Longhorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe the Laramie has real leather, lust a slightly lower quality and less of it over the Limited or Longhorn.

That is correct, it is real leather. It just came from a less expensive steer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spaightlabs

Reaction score
Buy a new baseball glove, oil it up good and tuck it under the passenger seat. Leather smell for months at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread