5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leather comes loose in the front seats

PaPa CdAh

Reaction score
I just got back from the dealership with the same issue. All they did was attach 2 zip ties to keep the clip attached. I am surprised that this happens on a Laramie or a Limited!

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just got back from the dealership with the same issue. All they did was attach 2 zip ties to keep the clip attached. I am surprised that this happens on a Laramie or a Limited!
Both Ford and Ram apparently use the same leather seat vendor. All the leather seats come loose in the front because they use the same clip. I just re-clip mine every few weeks when I notice it is loose..

Amazing93

Reaction score
Both Ford and Ram apparently use the same leather seat vendor. All the leather seats come loose in the front because they use the same clip. I just re-clip mine every few weeks when I notice it is loose..
Could you post a picture of the zip tie fix? I'd like to see it so I can just do it myself instead of taking a trip to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread