5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaking rear glass but no cracks?

BigBuckeye

Reaction score
Today after driving through a storm I noticed water on the inside rear glass near the power rear window. I have seen many pics of the cracked rear trim but mine looks perfect. i pulled the third brake light out and it is dry. Is this the beginning of the rear glass needing replaced?

2020 Bighorn with 42k

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Today after driving through a storm I noticed water on the inside rear glass near the power rear window. I have seen many pics of the cracked rear trim but mine looks perfect. i pulled the third brake light out and it is dry. Is this the beginning of the rear glass needing replaced?

2020 Bighorn with 42k

Likely, the crack starts up high, you may get leaks before you visually see the cracks. If you confirmed no 3rd brake light leak, then it's likely that.

gpbst3

Reaction score
My window leaked but never had any cracks. Water stained headline on rear passenger side. It was replaced under warranty.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread