5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaking liquid

poziner

Reaction score
Guys, I just noticed this under my truck. I smelled it and I can tell its not oil. Its quite thin and looks like ac water to me but not quite sure if it is. I am a noob so I would appreciate if you guys can help out identifying what this is and if I need to be concerned! Its at front passenger side..
542825825ac52e099acbde37bdb86e83.jpg

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Guys, I just noticed this under my truck. I smelled it and I can tell its not oil. Its quite thin and looks like ac water to me but not quite sure if it is. I am a noob so I would appreciate if you guys can help out identifying what this is and if I need to be concerned! Its at front passenger side..

Hi @poziner - Should you ever need to work with your dealer for anything, our team is always a private message away and more than happy to get you set up with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares

poziner

Reaction score
Hi @poziner - Should you ever need to work with your dealer for anything, our team is always a private message away and more than happy to get you set up with an additional layer of support for that process.

Mark
RamCares
Thanks for reaching out, appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/