5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaking back window.

Jenny

Reaction score
I posted this in another forum: I decided to post the original and the follow up here.
thanks for reading and any suggestions will be appreciated.
5th gen 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 Bighorn- 46,000 miles. Bought 2/2021. I have a small leak (for now) coming from the right and left sides of the window frame. There is a crack on both sides in the frame of the slider. Seems like this is a common issue, has anyone gotten it resolved with the back window being replaced? Anyone heard about a recall? Suggestions on what to do about this? Anyone have a complaint number to call?

update today:
I took it to a body shop. He said the brake light could be the problem. He called our local Chrysler to order the light, they told him they are aware of the issue and have a bulletin notice about the leaks but aren’t issuing a recall!! I was right there when the body shop called. The man said,( I’ll replace his words with appropriate words for this site) well that’s their problem they need to issue a recall and fix it. So Chrysler/Dodge is aware there is a fault in these vehicles but refuse to recall it!! Makes me furious
He then told me if that doesn’t work the window will have to be replaced!
How/who do I contact to make a complaint?

Try @RamCares. Mine just got replaced, but I'm still under warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back