5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaking back window 2019 Ram 1500

Synginman

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the new part # is supposed to be for the rear back sliding glass window.Also does this fix the problem.

rws1944

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the new part # is supposed to be for the rear back sliding glass window.Also does this fix the problem.
You didn't say what year your truck is. Mine is a 2019 new addition and had the dreaded cracked rear window frame. The Star Case Number was S20223000005 Rev A with a release date of 11/26/2020. This case number showed the correct Backlite part # as 68426398AD. If your truck is newer it might have a different part number. This was/is a common problem and a search of this forum should find what you need. Also a call to your local dealer should give you the correct number.

Synginman

Reaction score
Sorry it is a 2019 Ram 1500 new body style.I already had the back window replaced not long after I bought it.Now the window is cracked again and leaking.Iam in the process of getting another new replacement window.Iam hoping this is a newer model and that they have fixed the problem.That is why I was wondering what the new part# was so I can try to make sure I get the newer one not an older version.

Users who are viewing this thread