5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEAKED: Build Sheets Confirm 2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten Features!

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
It's about the total package though. The GMC I was quoted was a base work truck with 4x4 and the 5.3 and vinyl floors, and that was about 10k more than what I paid for my "loaded" big horn. I'm not paying more for a noticably less powerful v8 and what at that time was a crummy 8 speed vs what I got now. It was just no comparison.

Sure, but when did you buy your truck? I priced my RAM for a comparable one today and it's about $7,000 more MSRP to MSRP, factor in I got 25% off back in 2019, which meant I got my truck for $39,000 before tax. Today, I would have to be around $57,000 or so.

Higher MSRP and less discounts for just about all vehicles today, at least for now.

silver billet

Reaction score
Sure, but when did you buy your truck? I priced my RAM for a comparable one today and it's about $7,000 more MSRP to MSRP, factor in I got 25% off back in 2019, which meant I got my truck for $39,000 before tax. Today, I would have to be around $57,000 or so.

Higher MSRP and less discounts for just about all vehicles today, at least for now.

I bought mine in April 2019, the GMC I mentioned for 10K was also back in 2019. Maybe it was just regional pricing. But to be honest my next upgrade will likely be a 3/4 ton anyway.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I bought mine in April 2019, the GMC I mentioned for 10K was also back in 2019. Maybe it was just regional pricing. But to be honest my next upgrade will likely be a 3/4 ton anyway.

Gotcha, yeah maybe regional or just whatever discounts are available at those times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online