5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leak above rear window through headliner? 2019 Rebel

rkjunior

Reaction score
Hey all, noticed yesterday during a pretty heavy rainstorm water dripping on the back window and my rear windows all fogged up. I thought I left the rear window cracked but turns out the water is coming from above the window somewhere in the headliner. Anyone else have this issue? Truck just passed 80k so I assume I'm screwed in terms of any sort of warranty repair, which is ridiculous since this is obviously not a wear item. Any TSBs floating around about something like this?

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Alejandro_Andretti

Reaction score
I think there’s an extended warranty for it. I just took mine today and they told me they’re on back order if I want to leave mine it might be 3 months. I looked at th ***** and “said yea ok” call around local dealerships and ask if they have some in stock I’m going to do so on Monday

H2OMAN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The warranty is extended to 150K for both the rear window and the third brake light. Just call your dealer and make an appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/