5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lead time on ordering a new Ram Rebel?

kisangoli78

Reaction score
I’ve decided the Rebel is going to be my next vehicle for combined towing and Offroad adventures.
Does anybody know an approximate lead time for the truck once ordered? https://19216811.cam/

Last edited:
Your guess is as good as anyone’s right now. Looks like there may be a delay in starting the 2022’s (they still haven’t finished fulfilling 2021 orders), plus parts shortages that could continue.
And there’s no discernible pattern to the order they’ve been building trucks in.
But if you’d like to follow the fun, keep an eye on this thread.

2022’s probably 3-6 months. My 2021 was 3 months shy of 1 day from order to delivery, but I’m in Canada. Some of the US orders are faster but 2022s haven’t started production so add a month or tow to that.

2022’s probably 3-6 months. My 2021 was 3 months shy of 1 day from order to delivery, but I’m in Canada. Some of the US orders are faster but 2022s haven’t started production so add a month or tow to that.
Yeah, you Canadians are the red-headed step-children, apparently.
As far as US orders go, the average (for 2021 Rebels) is around 70 days from order to arrival. That’s based on reports from forum members.
Theoretically, the early-orderers (like me) would see the same trend PLUS two weeks due to the shutdowns. As they roll out of the last 2021’s, they roll straight into the 2022’s. So I’m expecting somewhere around 90 days. Assuming no more shut-downs.
If you’re ordering after the shut-downs, then maybe the trend goes back down to 70 days on average. But it’s all fortune-telling right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back