5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LCD rear view mirror add??

Javerso

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can add the LCD mirror to my ‘21 limited? Came with everything but tech package. Go figure. Part numbers??
Thanks,
Joe

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can add the LCD mirror to my ‘21 limited? Came with everything but tech package. Go figure. Part numbers??
Thanks,
Joe

It can be added to 21 models, Check above thread for all details.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have it. I’m not certain I like it as my eyes have to readjust every time I look at it when I’m LCD mode. No adjustment of my eyes is required when looking at it in regular rear view mirror mode. Your eyes have to readjust to looking at a screen so close you your eyes.

In regular rear view mirror mode, you're focusing your eyes at the distance to the object (20’ to 60’). With the video screen you're focusing on the surface of the screen (18” from your eyes to the screen).

You might want to test drive a new one with it before installing one in your truck as you may not like nor use it. I understand it is worse with bifocals.

Users who are viewing this thread