5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Launch edition TRX parked by my house yesterday

antwon412

Reaction score
Talk about unimpressive. I’m sure the powers intoxicating, but man it sure doesn’t have much of a wow factor.
Unless they were side-by-side, I don’t know that the average person could differentiate it from a regular Rebel.

Not that it really matters, I can’t afford it anyway 😂

When I strike it rich I’ll buy a TRX and a raptor. Put the TRX drivetrain and interior in the Raptor and it would perfect!

Picture added since everybody wanted to see it. Sure it looks a little bit different. But not that much in my opinion.
and I have a Rebel, so I do know what they look like.

Perhaps as mentioned, just a color that didn’t highlight it too well. C2FCA283-64E8-4925-9D6D-B3918F45334B.jpeg

Last edited:

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Unless you look at them head on or from the rear I don’t think you’d notice much difference . On the inside though is where they really shine from the pictures I’ve seen .

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The TRX in any color other than bright Blue or Red are sometimes hard to see the extra wide fenders, which is what gives it that presence.

Mate514

Reaction score
Talk about unimpressive. I’m sure the powers intoxicating, but man it sure doesn’t have much of a wow factor.
Unless they were side-by-side, I don’t know that the average person could differentiate it from a regular Rebel.

When I strike it rich I’ll buy a TRX and a raptor. Put the TRX drivetrain and interior in the Raptor and it would perfect!
I nearly caused an accident the first time I saw one on the road. My eyes could not get away from that beautiful truck! If you don't see the difference, go to an optometrist fast!

Techna

Reaction score
I’ve only seen one TRX on the road. It was driving towards me in the opposite lane, in traffic, it was raining outside (not great visibilty), and I instantly knew it was different. Oddly, it took another heartbeat to register that it was a black TRX. Did not really want one until then.

U

User_3336

Where's a pic of the this truck? If anyone knew ANYTHING about RAM trucks, they should EASILY tell the difference between a TRX and a Rebel.

KCViper

Reaction score
My neighbor has a new all black TRX. Looks really nice!!

U

User_3336

Here is one that WAS at the local dealer. Didn't stay there long. Definitely NOT a Rebel! LOL
Only $91,000! Rated MPG = 10. No thanks! I don't need a truck to show off in! HAHA
trx1.jpg trx2.jpg

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If one can't tell the difference between a REBEL and a TRX, seriously, just give your RAM knowledge/expertise up, and leave the forum now! LOL
Chill my guy, some people just don’t know, and that’s cool; that’s why people like me are here, or why anyone is on the forums to begin with. If everyone knew everything, there’d be no reason to have a forum.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The local dealer here sold 4 in 3 days. The first one didn't stay in the lot except for a few hours.

They've had a white one, 2 black ones, and a red one. ALL GONE!
Most likely pre-sold lot inventory, or custom orders. My dealer gets first dibs on things like TRX’s and BTS’. They sold 1 or 2 but now that the craze is over, they aren’t selling as much. I can see them being at MSRP or even lowering the price of the TRX’s quite soon.

Users who are viewing this thread