5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

latest FNG, from Florida...

tabber02

Reaction score
howdy y'all. new guy from land o lakes, florida. just traded in my 2018 2500 for a 2022 Laramie 1500. loving the new truck, the 5th gen interior, and the gas mileage! tired of diesel prices and some of the service stuff (self inflicted) associated with the 2500. miss that truck already... plenty capable and it was great to me and the family, but not dragging the rv around anymore, so time to let someone else enjoy it.

i've tinted the windows, added some weather tech floor mats, and a decked drawer system. only other plans i have are for a leveling kit and 35" tires. i am a big fan of the night edition 22" wheels, as i've seen others are, so still mulling over what spacers and such... anyways. hope to see y'all around.

RAMonkey

Reaction score
howdy y'all. new guy from land o lakes, florida. just traded in my 2018 2500 for a 2022 Laramie 1500. loving the new truck, the 5th gen interior, and the gas mileage! tired of diesel prices and some of the service stuff (self inflicted) associated with the 2500. miss that truck already... plenty capable and it was great to me and the family, but not dragging the rv around anymore, so time to let someone else enjoy it.

i've tinted the windows, added some weather tech floor mats, and a decked drawer system. only other plans i have are for a leveling kit and 35" tires. i am a big fan of the night edition 22" wheels, as i've seen others are, so still mulling over what spacers and such... anyways. hope to see y'all around.
Welcome!
Post some pics of the Decked Drawer system. How do you like it? Been thinking about it…

tabber02

Reaction score
Welcome!
Post some pics of the Decked Drawer system. How do you like it? Been thinking about it…
thanks! i'll get some up tomorrow. love it. i had a Decked system in my 2500 also. helps keep me organized. i fish out of a kayak a lot, the Decked system helps keep me organized and gets me on and off the water faster.

Users who are viewing this thread