5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lastfit bulbs and fob

Ccm12

Reaction score
Anyone solve the issue that lastfit bulbs cause with key fob? Installed the 3rd break light bulb and reverse lights and now have to get key fob out of pocket and bring it close to start button for truck to fire up. I emailed lastfit but they are MIA.

RumRam

Reaction score
Anyone solve the issue that lastfit bulbs cause with key fob? Installed the 3rd break light bulb and reverse lights and now have to get key fob out of pocket and bring it close to start button for truck to fire up. I emailed lastfit but they are MIA.
I had an issue also when I added Lasfit 3rd break light bulbs. However, I also had my key fob next to my RFID wallet. Once I moved fob to another pocket, I have not had an issue since. Hopefully Lasfit will respond back to you as I'm sure there are still others out there who would love to hear their response.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I too have this issue. I did set it to LED using AlfaODB which was a recommendation. That didn't with either.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Ccm12

Reaction score
Heard back from lasfit and seems no solution other than return.

Attachments

• A2935A7F-E033-455C-A9FF-64D4FDA16F98.jpeg
    A2935A7F-E033-455C-A9FF-64D4FDA16F98.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 34

Ccm12

Reaction score
Update. Heard back from lasfit. They claim it’s the 3rd brake light that causes the issue and that the cargo lights are fine. They are reimbursing me for brake light and will try replacing it and seeing if it resolves issue.

Bruins5515

Reaction score
I spoke to lasfit as well, they are refunding me for all my lights (interior and 3rd brake and cargo) as they all cause issues, ordered some diode dynamic bulbs as people seem to have good luck with them

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I spoke to lasfit as well, they are refunding me for all my lights (interior and 3rd brake and cargo) as they all cause issues, ordered some diode dynamic bulbs as people seem to have good luck with them
Let us know how those work. If they work, I'll get some too.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

moparleo51

Reaction score
i have had my lasfit bulbs installed on my truck for 8months and no problems. now im not sure what trim and options you have if that would cause anything different then mine. i have the factory led light package , maybe the people with the halogen setup might cause this to happen since the wiring is different on the truck itself. also i think i seen there are 2 different version bulbs from lasfit. one with the canbus or without. not sure. FWIW.

Bruins5515

Reaction score
i have had my lasfit bulbs installed on my truck for 8months and no problems. now im not sure what trim and options you have if that would cause anything different then mine. i have the factory led light package , maybe the people with the halogen setup might cause this to happen since the wiring is different on the truck itself. also i think i seen there are 2 different version bulbs from lasfit. one with the canbus or without. not sure. FWIW.
I didn't have any issues after installing interior lights except the occasional time where the key fob would not unlock the truck, once i put the 3rd brake light and cargo lights in almost immediately had issues, I tried to change the settings in with a Tazer to all LED but it didn't seem to make a difference.

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
Not sure if this is related but I made the change to the 3rd brake light and cargo lamps with Lastfit LEDs and now I am having issues when using the WiFi (under Apps). Turn on WiFi and see that it has a signal but when I try to connect a device (phone, tablet) cannot connect.

so going to switch back to the 921 bulbs and see.

Users who are viewing this thread