5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LASFIT SWITCHBACK FOG LIGHTS REVIEW(HUGHESGARAGE)

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everybody just did a review on these lasfit LED fog light switchback bulbs go check out my video if you're interested! Thanks for watching!

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks! Have Lasfit in every socket on my truck except for the front - and have had zero problems with them. Will get these ordered up.

Last edited:

Fantastipotamus

Reaction score
I have these fogs and generally like them.

They can easily get out of sync though (one white/one yellow) under a few circumstances.

example:
high beams on
sharp turn - inside fog comes on
finish the turn, fog goes off
turn off high beams, inside fog will be yellow, other will be white

heres a thread where a few of us were discussing it; https://5thgenrams.com/community/threads/lasfit-switchback-fogs-problem.23211/

Lasfit are a great company though, and I fully expect if you install them and dont like them, you could get a full refund. They definitely stand behind their products.

Xoexpireu

Reaction score
Ordered these along with the head light bulbs after you posted this. Got them yesterday installed them today they look great super bright can't wait till night fall.

Xoexpireu

Reaction score
Only problem now is everyone thinks I have my hi-beams on gonna have to look into adjusting the headlights down a little now don't want to get pulled over for stupid ****

Smokin_Joe76

Reaction score
Anybody have any issues with the Lasfit low and high beams? I got some Sealights and the passenger side low beam turns off pretty quickly and the driver side high beam goes out too.. Put some Beamtech low beams in and they stay on but the dust covers don't fit great over the heatsinks on the LEDs.

Users who are viewing this thread